What clients have said:
- "Highly experienced, professional consulting...We have used JMCA for over 20 years."
- "Emphasizes a collaborative relationship."
- "...their focus is on enhancing profitability and productivity..."
- "...understood our business more quickly than expected."
- "Jeff has been a pioneer in executive coaching and is keen on bringing us cutting edge ideas."
- "Jeff is a serious pro, but he also has a sense of humor that makes what he says memorable and usable."
- "Have a sense of urgency. I get a response within 24 hours."
Who we are:
J M COHEN ASSOCIATES (JMCA) has, for 30 years, provided executive coaching and other organizational effectiveness services domestically and internationally. The company, led by Jeff Cohen, has an enviable record of improving productivity and a history of consistency in enhancing our clients' ROI. We pioneered many of the techniques now commonplace in executive coaching. This includes our innovative "triadic coaching" model. We are your THOUGHT PARTNER. (please see our services).
How To Get Promoted Survey
Some of the companies we’ve had the privilege to work with…
Critical Coaching Issues
When clients describe the leader they want me to coach, they invariable use the word “smart” or “genius.” Assuming your leaders really are smart, do they also bring out the best in others? If your employees were both intellectually gifted and effective managers, your employer should be outmaneuvering competitors. Is that consistently happening? The late [...]
The No. 1 reason why most Americans leave their jobs is the feeling they’re not appreciated. In fact, 65% of people surveyed said they received no recognition for good work in a previous year, according to Tom Rath and Donald O. Clifton, authors of How Full Is Your Bucket? Positive Strategies for Work and Life [...]
Charlie Sheen may be our new “model” for how to effortlessly embarrass yourself and undermine your career by instigating turmoil and conflict (and he made over $1 million per episode). As he and others are publicized, it’s no wonder the concept of conflict is associated with something that is inevitable and invariably bad. On the [...]