What clients have said:
- "Highly experienced, professional consulting...We have used JMCA for over 20 years."
- "Emphasizes a collaborative relationship."
- "...their focus is on enhancing profitability and productivity..."
- "...understood our business more quickly than expected."
- "Jeff has been a pioneer in executive coaching and is keen on bringing us cutting edge ideas."
- "Jeff is a serious pro, but he also has a sense of humor that makes what he says memorable and usable."
- "Have a sense of urgency. I get a response within 24 hours."
Who we are:
J M COHEN ASSOCIATES (JMCA) has, for 30 years, provided executive coaching and other organizational effectiveness services domestically and internationally. The company, led by Jeff Cohen, has an enviable record of improving productivity and a history of consistency in enhancing our clients' ROI. We pioneered many of the techniques now commonplace in executive coaching. This includes our innovative "triadic coaching" model. We are your THOUGHT PARTNER. (please see our services).
How To Get Promoted Survey
Some of the companies we’ve had the privilege to work with…
Critical Coaching Issues
Even with a solid foundation of good moral values, no one is immune to making unethical choices. Ethical slips and traps are rampant, from telling white lies that protect a friend, to ignoring a gut feeling and following orders when we know better. Not a month goes by without some highly publicized ethical scandal. Be […]
”No one has to change; everyone has to have the conversation.” —David Whyte Business is fundamentally an extended conversation. Whether you’re speaking with your boss, team members, colleagues or direct reports, conversations shape what gets done. The quality of your conversations matters most, providing either: Clarity or confusion Collaboration or competition Inspiration or resistance Profound […]
When clients describe the leader they want me to coach, they invariable use the word “smart” or “genius.” Assuming your leaders really are smart, do they also bring out the best in others? If your employees were both intellectually gifted and effective managers, your employer should be outmaneuvering competitors. Is that consistently happening? The late […]